NEO Hungarian Assistance Dog Association
Our goal: To promote social integration of people with disabilities with specially trained assistance dogs.
Who are we? Most of our colleagues are disabled experts, having four-legged assistants (eg. dog trainer, special education teacher and sociologist).
TRAINING: training of Assistance Dogs
- mobility assistant dog
- hearing dog
- psychiatric service dog (eg., autism assistance dog)
- therapy dogs
EDUCATION: social awareness
- sensitivity trainings (kindergarten, school, workplace)
- assistant dog shows
- responsible animal handling
THERAPY: training with dogs
- for children in kindergarten, and elementary school, for adults in their occupation, for the elderly
- development / habilitation / rehabilitation, learning, training
- psychic support, anxiety and stress relief, crisis management,